Prescriptions for Health, 8/27/12:
- What to do to Minimize a Traumatic Injury
- Are US MD’s Suffering from Burnout?
- Can the Microflora in our Gut Cause us to Gain Weight?
- Does a Strong Spiritual Belief lead to Better Health?
Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips:
- Laughs for Seniors
- Microwaves Reduce Nutrients in Our Food
- Dawn (MD): “Sun spot” that won’t heal
- Terry (TN): Turmeric’s health benefits
- Bill (GA): Leukemia: Consider an Integrative Oncologist for chemo, Fish Oil, Artemisinin, Methyl Jasmonate, IV Vitamin C.
- George (LI): Infrared cooking and how to tx a stainless steel pan with smoked olive oil to prevent sticking