Hollis Polk offers practical, often light-hearted, solutions to everyday ‘people’ problems: issues with husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, colleagues, etc.
Tune in to Your Life, Your Relationships every Wednesday at 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific
- How reality really works;
- Inelia Benz on choosing a better experience;
- A huge thank you; how does an extrovert deal with an introvert? Household chores
- Setting SMART goals; writing affirmations;
- Brief Career Coaching Session
- How to stop nasty comments; too many cooks spoil the broth; dealing with Debbie Downer;
- Research: rapport & social touching
- Why you shouldn’t bother with New Year’s resolutions;
- Betty Louise on living an organic/orgasmic life;
- Getting my ex’s stuff out? why do people keep photo albums, etc? Being judged for having a tattoo;
- Sharing good news multiplies your joy!
- Why you should put that cell phone away!
- What’s the big deal about 12/21/12?
- Pat Duran on connecting with loved ones on the other side;
- Career dilemma
Steve Bhaerman on the alchemy of comedy;
The transformational flu;
5 stages of dying & Republican party;
My Dad’s worrying himself to death
- Who can you trust?
- Carolyn Brown on healing your relationship with the natural world;
- Just friends? Dealing w/ violence, How to develop ‘thick skin’;
- Give better gifts through research!
Repeat Program – Attachment Styles and Love Languages – 8/29/12
- How to avoid being a jerk w/ 3 simple questions;
- Sheva Carr of Heartmath on the heart’s intelligence;
- Halloween party; sleeping with my ex; I’M .always late!
- How propaganda works; Best way to make a decision? Does the look on someone’s face affect you?
- How to Keep Showing Up
- Dr. Danny Penman on amazing benefits of mindfulness mediation
- Should I marry him? Should I go to a nudist resort?
- How to make people take what you say more seriously