Magdalena is a Certified Holistic Health Coach accredited by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She received her education from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. Before becoming a health coach, she had a long, fast-paced career as a strategic planner for the advertising powerhouse called WPP in both Asia and the US. She is also a regular Vipassana meditation practitioner and a Level II reiki healer.
- What can be done to reduce hot flashes and night sweats?
- Help to resolve weight gain, depression, anxiety, and mood swings
- Discover which hormones are causing weight gain or weight loss resistance.
- Learn how the body shape such as “apple” or “pear” and fat distribution is indicative of the hormonal imbalance a woman might have; “apple” > insulin resistance, PCOS, high testosterone, “pear” > estrogen dominance.
- Discover the little known phenomenon of seed rotation (using specific seed combinations) to rebalance women’s hormones (both menstruating and menopausal).
- Educate the audience on the fact that 80% of women suffer from estrogen dominance, yet 90% of them don’t know they have it. And, most importantly, how to reverse it without going on birth control pills.
- Reveal which hormones are responsible for a woman’s energy levels. (Thyroid, adrenals, insulin resistance)
- Learn why maca can be a miracle root for some women and a poison for others.
- Discover how to mitigate estrogen dominance (the leading cause of estrogenic cancers) with food and the right nutrients.