WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EXPATS VOTE WITH THEIR FEET AND DECIDE TO BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY ALONG?:
– It’s true that most Gringos and Expats who vote with their feet and make the move to Latin America are either young, single (usually men), empty nesters, or retirees. However a there is a small, determined and growing percentage of Gringos and Expats who decide to bring their whole family down. That means very young kids and sometimes grandma and grandpa too. Today we talk about some concerns that parents of young children have as they piece together their own “Plan B” – the eventual permanent relocation of the family to Latin America.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? IN LATIN AMERICA A FIRST-WORLD STYLE HOUSE CAN BE BUILT FOR $25 TO $35 A SQUARE FOOT, WHEREAS IN THE USA THE AVERAGES IS ABOUT $125 A SQUARE FOOT.
– You can build your Latin American dream house for a quarter of those stateside prices too… and today we’ll discuss the how’s and why’s…
INTERVIEW WITH AN EXPAT TAX PREPARER- PART THREE:
– Today, April 15th we have Part Three of our interview with a professional Expat tax preparer. He lives in Medellin, Colombia and knows the peculiarities of Expats and US taxes. Today we’ll ask more Expat tax questions.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE “EXPAT FILES” YOU TUBE CHANNEL: become a subscriber (it’s free!)
CONSULT WITH JOHNNY- SCHEDULE A CELL OR SKYPE CALL:
– Would you like a 1 on 1 personal Skype or phone consult with me? Set up a time when we can talk and sort out your own specific Latin American plans. Just write “CONSULT” in the subject line and send a short list of your questions and talking points to: email@example.com
Visit me Johnny (and Expat super-blogger John Galt) at our new joint website www.TheNewExpat.com where you’ll get real “boots on the ground” info, experienced expat blogs and reports.
ANNOUNCING JOHNNY’S JULY 2016 LATIN AMERICAN “INSIDER” SEMINAR
– It will be held in and around Guatemala, Central America “off the Gringo tourist trail”, from Saturday July 9th thru Thursday July 14th. For signup details and to get the “Early-bird” discount click the link on top of the www.TheNewExpat.com main-page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or, or click on the link below (or paste it in your browser)