February 8th, 2017
Guest // Stacey Martino, Relationship Expert
Host // Lea @ Maverick Kitchen
As a Fearless Parent, you’ve turned over every rock to achieve maximum physical health for you and your family. But when is the last time you’ve “taken the temperature” of your relationship?
There is growing evidence that relationship stress can directly impact your health [source]. As someone recovering from a number of immune illnesses as well as recently separating, I know first-hand the toll relationship stress can take on your overall well-being.
And it all changed when I met this episode’s special guest and took big steps to heal my relationship along with my body.
Join me for my first episode of the Heart Beat segment of Fearless Parent Radio, where she will explore love from all angles. This episode welcomes Stacey Martino, a Tony Robbins-certified relationship expert who has helped thousands of couples and singles built everlasting love with their partners and themselves. I am one of those people and now a devoted member of Stacey’s tribe of “lovies”.
In this inaugural episode, we’ll be exploring thoughts around:
- How one person truly can transform their relationship WITHOUT their partner’s involvement
- How Stacey went from being the “ice princess” to her mission to enable lasting love for others
- How taking responsibility for your contribution to the relationship’s state is key to thriving
- How to trigger the best in your partner by being your best authentic self
- One simple, 10-minute strategy you can use starting today that will transform your relationship
Stacey Martino is a sought-after relationship expert who knows that Better Relationships equal a Better LifeTM! Stepping out of the old relationship paradigm of couple’s coaching, our guest and her amazing husband empower individuals with the tools & strategies to transform, not only, their love relationship but ANY relationship…and the craziest part? You don’t need your partner to participate for this to work for you!