On today’s Heart Of Mind Radio, host Kathryn Davis continues with participants in the 11 Days of Global Unity – 11 Ways to Change the World, the UN Intenational Day of Peace, the Vigil for Peace and Ecology and the 2016 Tele-summit. Guests are Rick Ulfick, Monica Williard, Paul Sladkus, and Susana Bastarrica.
Rick is the Co-Creator of the annual 11 Days of Global Unity – 11 Ways to Change the World from September 11th to September 21st the U.N. International Day of Peace linking local awareness and action campaigns into an inspiring international movement with participants including Desmond Tutu, Jane Goodall, Deepak Chopra, Eve Ensler, Daniel Ellsberg, Bill McKibben, Amy Goodman, and many others. – Highlighted Upcoming Activities (3)
• The 11 Days of Global Unity Tele-Summit 2016 this year features dialogues between the Host Rick Ulfik and some of the most visionary thinkers and activists of our time including Jane Goodall, Tavis Smiley, Neale Donald Walsch, Monica Willard, Ocean Robbins, William Hartung and many others. For details you can go to WE.net
• Compassion Games International Presents the Global Unity Games and Tomorrow Together Sept 11-21, 2016, with the largest USA National Day of Service commemorating the 15th Anniversary of the tragedy of 9/11.
• Sustainable Peace – Sustainable Development Friday, September 16, 2016 featuring the historic gathering at the United Nations in New York City of three inspiring and heroic Nobel Peace Laureate women world leaders:
Monica Willard represents the United Religions Initiative at the United Nations, the largest grassroots Interfaith organization in the world with over 600,000 members in 97 countries. She has worked with the United Nations Department of Public Information on the International day of Peace Student Observance since 1997 and serve as co-chair for the International Day of Peace NGO Committee at the UN. – Highlighted Upcoming Activities
Monica Willard is speaking September 21st as part of the 11 Days of Global Unity Tele-Summit on the 11 Days Theme PEACE helping promote and celebrate the International Day of Peace. She is also helping to organize Sustainable Peace – Sustainable Development
Paul Sladkus, Good News Planet,
Paul Sladkus is the Founder of peacedayparty.org and goodnewsplanet.com,, which use media to share the good in the world. – Highlighted Upcoming Activities – As part of the 11 Days – 3 activities:
• Press conference and event with partners UNESCO and the New York City School System Respect for All Program in Duffy Square at Times Square on September 16th 1130am to 1230pm
• Performing at the Vigil for Peace and Ecology in the Central Park bandshell at 11am on September 18th.
• On September 21st the International Day of Peace, events at New York City Schools with the Respect for All city program
Rev. Susana Bastarrica in an Interfaith ordained minister, evolutionary interactivist and the Founder and Organizer of the Vigil for Peace and Ecology – Highlighted Upcoming Activity
Vigil for Peace and Ecology at vigil4peace.org is a grassroots effort dedicated to promulgate Peace through art, music and interactive participation in a yearly concert at Central Park’s Bandshell – enter the park at West 72nd Street. The idea is to remind everyone of the UN resolution to observe an International Day of Peace and ceasefire for 24 hours on the 21st of September of each year worldwide. This year the Vigil will celebrates on Sunday the 18th of September from9AM to 5PM in Central Park. Admission is free for all!