Reversing Heart Disease & Stroke Naturally. DVD
There are several risk factors for heart disease, and these are easily addressed, once we know what they are.These factors include simple measurements, such as waist measurement, C-Reactive protein, homocysteine, fibrinogen, and hemoglobin A1C levels, which can be done simply in your physician’s office. High blood pressure, stroke, arterial and atherosclerosis, plaque and myocardial myopathy are preventable and reversible.
• The complex story of cholesterol, and its role in heart disease.
• Why sugar is dangerous to your arteries, and how diet can affect not only your heart, but your risk of other diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and diabetes as well.
• How to lower cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein
• Dr. Chris Calapai, DO, discusses the complex nature of the cholesterol story, and how simple nutrients can dramatically reduce our risk of developing cardiovascular disease
• Dr. Nieca Goldberg, MD discusses the hidden symptoms of heart disease in women
• Dr. Moshe Dekel, MD discusses the importance of a spiritual approach to maintaining heart health
• Dr. Frederic J. Vagnini discusses a dozen risk factors for heart disease, including the important risks of belly fat, diabetes, and family history of the disease
• Dr. Michael B Schachter, MD, CNS discusses the importance of keeping a positive attitude–even if your lifestyle isn’t perfect
• Dr. Robert Roberti, cardiologist at Dean Ornish’s Program Reversing Heart Disease
• Dr. Richard Friedman at the Tai Chi Center talks about stress reduction
• Dr. Ken Korins talks about treating heart disease with homeopathy
• Dr. Howard Robins and Dr. Mark Tannenbaum on ozone therapy
• Dr. Ronald Hoffman on chelation therapy
• Letha Hadady, herbologist, presents the herbs and Chinese medicines for heart-related treatment
• Dr. Richard Ash on nutrition and heart disease And much more, including: Chelation, nutrition, homeopathy, herbology, qi and ozone.
Approx. 2 hrs 35 mins