– In questions over Shaun King’s race, activists see challenge to Black Lives Matter movement. Conservative idiots see this as a big issue. Why? Because they’ve got nothing else in their quiver.
– Virginia TV reporter and photographer shot during live broadcast. Yet another instance of the wrong person having access to guns. In this case, it’s allegedly a former employee.
– Louisiana state trooper is killed in shooting at traffic stop. Yes, cop’s lives matter too, and if no one else will say anything about the loss of a life, we will!
– As Donald Trump and Jorge Ramos clash, Latino news media airs its offense. So should blacks, Jews, Asians, and everybody else of good will. That’s just in case Trump actually runs through the primaries.
– Speaking of immigration,
– Asian congresswomen: Bush’s anchor baby comments prove he’s unfit for presidency. Not just JEB…ANYBODY who has a policy of gutting the 14th Amendment is totally unfit. I do have a solution to this nonsense, however.
– Signs, long unheeded, now point to risks in US economy. We Americans are such cockeyed optimists. Yet recent market gyrations could spell trouble, even for average people with no money in markets.
– Marcy Borders, subject of iconic 9/11 dust lady photo dies after battle with stomach cancer. Yet more proof, if any is needed, that the entire area around the World Trade Center was toxic. Marcy Borders was only 42.
– Black women kicked off NAPA wine tour train get apology from CEO after hashtag #Laughing While Black goes viral. Would there have been an apology without the exposure? Probably not.
– Aggressive panhandling costumed characters spread from Times Square to the Battery, Coney Island, sparking turf war, The media in this town are perpetrating the biggest fraud in years in making this a life or death story. And the mayor and governor, in trying to find some flimsy reason to ban the Denudas, are no better than those trying to gut the 14th Amendment.
– Bill de Blasio claims people ‘not buying the hype’ of his bad press. He better be careful, lest they do sometime closer to election day.