– A night goes Clinton’s way, after months of difficulties. The media consensus is that she won the evening. Where have I heard this before?
– Who won and lost the Democratic debate? The Web has its say. Of course, who else but self appointed experts?
– Two officers shot: Wisconsin store liable for gun sale. This one could set a serious precedent. Imagine if gun stores all over the country had to deal with this.
– Prosecutor release report calling police shooting of 12 year old “objectively reasonable”. Say what? What the deuce does this mean?
– Just 158 families provided nearly half the early money for efforts to capture the White House. So what do you think these good people want for their money. Is it what you and I want? Or something different.
– Tax plans of GOP favor the rich despite populist talk. How do they manage to convince regular people that helping the rich helps them?
– Obama is rethinking pullout in Afghanistan, officials say. The reason given is to continue to fight the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
– The Supreme Court hears a case today that could give corporations even more immunity from the law. What, they don’t have enough already?
– Schneiderman probes drugmaker over $750 a pop pill. You may have heard of this clown, the guy who jacked up the price of a pill from $13.50 to $750. He may live to regret his greed.